Baby Parsley Arrives

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

4 more days till the Due date!

Wow! It is almost time. I am ready to meet this little one and so is Jo. My mom got here on Tuesday night and it has been great. I haven't done dishes all week and mom did the laundry today! I LOVE IT!!! The help is much appreciated and is even better because it comes from my mom.

We are just in the waiting phaase right now. No action yet and just some contractions, nothing to really get excited about. I just want to make it to March 2nd and then he can come anytime. I am tired of working, but I think that has more to do with the fact that I am just tired from not sleeping well. I know Jo is ready for me to sleep and not move so much.

Hoping to add some pictured of Jo and I this weekend and then the next ones will be Bryce. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment