Baby Parsley Arrives

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Less than 6 Weeks!!!

Wow, I thought this time would slow down and feel like it was moving at a snails pace. Lets just say I don't think so! These last two weeks have flown and I feel like we have so much more to do. Below are some pictures of the nursery. It is almost done, but I do have a few things to add. I need to get a lamp for the room and a shelf to put up and have things on. Other than that we are done with the nursery and it feels great.





Bryce has been moving around more and more or I am just feeling it more and more. He likes to kick me on the right side and punch down low. I just hope I am not black and blue inside from all his movements. The next appointment is Monday and then I get to start going every week. That sounds like so much fun (Ha Ha).

I know my mom is getting really excited and will be here on the 22nd of February so that she is here for the birth. I know he will not come before that or at least I hope so.

This is just getting really exciting and I can't wait to meet this little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment