Baby Parsley Arrives

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Less than 8 weeks left!!!

It is getting so close and I am trying to wrap up some of the final things to make sure we are ready for this little one. Jo is trying to get a lot of his overnight trips over by mid February so that he can be home and not out in the field when Bryce decides it is time to join us.

We are almost done with our birth classes and they have been so worth it. You can only read so much, but having a professional in the field that will answer any question you have is great. It is a small class and we have a lot of fun. We are all having boys which is funny to me.

I have finally started to feel some of the pregnancy pains that people talk about, but I figure if this is all I have to endure to get him here I can do it. He finally made me poke out very noticeably and people are commenting. I feel very fortunate that I have been able to have such an uneventful pregnancy and have such great health. Jo has been wonderful and only laughs at me when I cry for no reason. We are both really excited for Bryce to be here, but do not want to rush him. I keep telling him everyday that he needs to wait till at least March 5, that way I don't have to go back to school till after Spring break and then only a few more weeks and I'll be out for the summer.

We made a decision about daycare today and I am really excited about it. It is only about 2 miles from our house and is small with not a lot of kids. She is a very nice lady and the place is very nice so I can feel comfortable with Bryce there.

Okay that is probably enough rambling today so I will sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment